Local ACHE Members Dedicated to Improving Healthcare
Welcome to ACHE ETX
We offer our members committed to excellence in healthcare management the opportunity to grow professionally and be leaders within the industry.
We Create Dynamic Leaders
The East Texas ACHE Forum is a professional organization dedicated to providing opportunities for development, education and networking among healthcare executives throughout the East Texas region.
We invite you to attend one of our programs, webinars, educational or networking events throughout the year.
As an independent chapter of The American College of Healthcare Executives, the purpose of East Texas ACHE Forum includes:
- Promotion of professional interaction among individuals with responsibility in the administration of healthcare facilities and agencies.
- Sponsorship of programs, including social activities, which will further the goals of our membership, with the necessary forums for professional and social fellowship.
- To be a liaison between chapter members and ACHE national and to encourage advancement and participation in the affairs of ACHE.
- To provide assistance in meeting the continuing education needs of our membership.
- To enhance the public image of and gain recognition for, the profession of healthcare administration and management.
The East Texas chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives serves the professional development needs of the 33 counties in the East Texas area. Membership offers you the opportunity to:
- Be among leaders in healthcare management
- Grow professionally and excel in your industry
- Enjoy greater satisfaction and career potential
- Contribute to and give back to your profession
Become a Sponsor
See how you can get your company’s name in front of healthcare professionals in the East Texas region with our Sponsor Levels and Opportunities.
For additional information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
We Appreciate the Support of Our Sponsors!